Thursday, September 16, 2010

scary things

Poor little Tristan has enough to contend with because he's teething that now he is sore because he fell down the stairs! I was holding him in a way that I was snuggling with him as I was walking to the basement and I slipped on the stairs and he flew backwards out of my arms and onto his head! The ambulance came and said he has a bump, but it's a pretty good thing he's resilient to these things. I was so shaken up and felt so bad for him. Poor little guy. I was so scared that something tragic had happened, luckily it didn't.

So we monitored him throughout the night and he is fine. Woke up this morning and was watching me tear tape off the roll so that I could mail a box and just started giggling at me over and over each time I tore a piece off. It was the cutest thing I ever saw. I'm glad he's okay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment