Sunday, December 26, 2010

vermont christmas

Christmas was fabulous in Vermont this holiday season. We couldn't have asked for more hospitable friends to spend it with. The Zalewskis are always super kind to us when we visit. Tristan enjoyed his time at the super fabulous and fun daycare while Nathan and I were skiing all day with the Zalewskis. It was COLD though! We celebrated Christmas on the slopes watching Santa come down the slopes with his helpers holding sparklers. Despite the cold, Tristan loved all the excitement!



.....And, I got my ARB/IRB approval to start my research!!

Look at this beautiful baby boy's face on his first Christmas!! (Thank you Aunt Amy and Uncle Sterling for the book...I listen to it every night. I will always know your voices too!)






No comments:

Post a Comment