Monday, November 7, 2011

yeeeaaaahh!

I'm going to preface this blog with the following: Now I know I'm the "first time mom who loves everything about their child"....but hey, everything is new to me, so yes, I am going to love everything he experiences. :)




With that being said, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when he gets excited! I know he definitely is watching and copying Mommy when he says the latest word - YEEEAAAAHHH! (...and he even says it like I'm writing it too.) We will pull up to his school and I'll put the car in park and he'll say, YEEEAAAAHHH! He'll be in the bathtub, slashing around, and taking the cup and pooring water over his head and he'll say, YEEEAAAAHHH! The best is when he wants some blueberries, pulls them out of the fridge, and brings them to me all the while making a grunting noise for "I want some". I say, do you want some blueberries? Tristan says yes (I mean, grunt)and I get him a bowl and start putting some blueberries in there for him. He gets so excited for the blueberries that he says, YEEEAAAAHHH! I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment