Tuesday, February 14, 2012

valentine's day

Valentine's day was fun this year for me. I got to decorate the Valentine's day box for Tristan's school. Of course he helped a little bit ~ throwing the pom poms around and tearing up the paper. But nonetheless, it was fun. A little messy and thrown together with scraps of ribbon, pom poms, stickers (can you see the Elmo ones), and some scraps of wrapping paper all put together to make one messy little Valentine's day box. My gay friend (yes, it's important that I point that out) is giving me hell for making this for Tristan. He told me it looked gay. Ya, well, this is what they are supposed to look like ~ all decorated and frilly. :) His teachers really enjoyed the effort too.

Here are the pics:



He got a few cards, candy, and a spider man pencil from his classmates. Oops...looks like I forgot to slit the hole in the top for the cards to get in.

Here are some treats I made for his class.

2 comments: