Monday, May 21, 2012

girl's dinner night out

Dinner night out with my girlfriends ~ talk about a fabulous time! Drinks, dinner, and time away from responsibilities ~ even if it was just for a few hours. From Brea, Brooke, and Stephanie having to shut car trunks while jamming to "hard" tunes, to Penny drinking extravagant cocktails, to the discussion of.... "Why did we pick Cheesecake Factory again?", to Crystal living it up, and Laura complaining about the complexities of life, to struggling to get Amy and Katie to SMILE, to Courtney and I telling old highschool tales of poor driving skills, to Christine laughing at everyone for everyone there being over ten years older than her.  Times like these really make me happy of all the wonderful friends and family I have in my life....what would we do without our girls in our lives to love, vent, and laugh with?


Funny sign from a magazine article.....

No comments:

Post a Comment