Monday, May 14, 2012

mother's day joy

My husband never ceases to amaze me regarding how wonderful of a man he is to me and Tristan. Not only does he help out with anything that I ask of him, proactively help out with the chores, Tristan, and the cats, tell me he loves me every single day, makes me feel special every single day, and always there to be a consistent, non-judgmental shoulder to lean on when I'm hurting, he always makes sure that days that are supposed to be for me are even more special (if that's even possible). 

Mother's Day 2012 ~ He and Tristan picked out a beautiful ring set from Coach that I can wear with many outfits. He pin-stalked me and found something I liked and purchased it for me. Too sweet!! 



He also was willing to watch Tristan for me so that I could go shopping with my mom and sisters for our trip this June. And to top it off, when I arrived at the hotel room after a fun filled day of sistas and momma shopping, I found tulips to have been delivered to our room for me. My favorite flower. Thank you Nathan for always making me feel special. Thank you for making this the best. mother's day. ever. Love you. 




Oh, and little T made this for me at school.



If I can promise anything about us, the one thing I can promise is that this will be us in 65 years. PS. If you ever noticed my background displays as an Eiffel Tower....it's because Nathan proposed to me on the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France over 10 years ago. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment