Friday, August 24, 2012

my grandpa is the cutest

I always love visiting with my Grandpa ~ especially in person! I had to travel to Omaha for work and was able to visit him at his retirement home this past week.  He is the funniest man to speak with and I don't think he even realizes it.  Here are a couple cute excerpts from my time spent with him.




"If you want, you can have a bib like some of us wear at dinner."

I told my Grandpa about Daniel's upcoming nuptials, and he said, "Is she big like Daniel?" I said, "No, she's short...not as tall as Daniel." 

"Sometimes you just need a sip of whiskey."

"If you get me a puzzle, it will just have to be a 50. They don't have room for anything bigger."

"You like my license plate?" (He has a license plate on the front of his walker like a car, lol.)




"You really should cut your son's hair."

"What is it that Nathan actually does?"

Grandpa ~ "You want my ice cream?" Me ~"Are you going to eat it?" Grandpa ~ "Well I'm going to eat it if you aren't."




He really is too cute! I love his personality and how candid he can be! Until next time, Grandpa....




No comments:

Post a Comment