Wednesday, January 23, 2013

funny how a melody sounds like a memory

My friend Travis Marvin hooked me up with VIP entrance to his concert with Tracy Lawrence. He's just a great guy and so incredibly generous to help us out like that. See, I have to travel every week on Mondays to NYC and come back very late on Thursdays so I wasn't going to be able to go get tickets for his show. But leave it to Travis to offer to help out by putting Nathan and I on his guest list. It really made my day!




Now...about the concert....how awesome was it? It was fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my husband at it. It was my fifth Travis Marvin concert since last May. We also saw Tim, an old high school friend, there as well. Although my camera doesn't take the greatest pictures, I'm sure you can see how much fun we had!


Me and Tim.

Tracey Lawrence

T-Marv getting after it!


He was so kind to take a picture with me. :)


Still drinking.....


Singing all my favorites....Go Travis!

Love my hubby!

The boys taking shots...hmmmm. 



If you don't know who Travis Marvin is, he's an up an coming AWESOME country artist who I had the privilege of going to high school with. Check out his youtube link below. Check him out and go enjoy one of his many shows sometime! You'll absolutely love it!




And my newest favorite of Travis's collection - Time of our Lies. Enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment