Thursday, January 17, 2013

winter fun

Having to travel every Monday through midnight on Thursdays every week, has really got me down lately and missing my family. Late at night I look through pictures to reminisce about my life back with my family.  Sappy, I know. But it's true. I miss my son growing up and changing every day and missing my husband's loving kisses and helpfulness with daily family duties. He is such a wonderful father, so I have no doubt in my mind that Tristan isn't getting what he needs while I'm gone. That will never cross my mind at all. But I do wonder how much not having his mommy around like normal will impact him. I know children are resilient, but it still doesn't make it any easier while I'm gone for the next four months. I know it's a sacrifice - a temporary one - and that is the only reason I accepted the job - and I keep reminding myself of that. 

Blah, blah, blah....running off on a tangent....my point of this post was to talk about how there are some fun winter pictures that have been housed up in my hard drive and need to be exposed for the world to see how much fun my little Tristan has had so far this winter. This doesn't encompass everything we have done together, but enough that he will have memories to later be able to reflect on. I miss my little man. Nine more hours and I'll be home safely in my own bed. Enjoy the pictures!


Pet World with Sally


Eating a corndog from Sonic...notice he's not eating the hotdog....


Nutcracker Ballet with Bailey


Basketball with Daddy


Where the Wild Things are with a WILD THING!!



First KU basketball game....we parked a ways away....


Typical shopping trip to Target - in his superman outfit of course!


Pet World

Chips and salsa at Fuzzy's


Such a cute smile!


Disney World with Serynn and Minnie. :)


Winter gymnastic's show at LGA


Sally trying out the balance beam.

Throw it to me Daddy!


Playing at Crown Center



Riding a train with Alex!



Showing off his cowboy KU shirt from Grandma and Pa Davis


Pet World with Sally

Reading in between important KU plays with Uncle Dain.

No comments:

Post a Comment