Monday, March 4, 2013

cafe beautiful




A long time ago (in February), Brooke, Daniel, Nathan, and I had a date at Cafe Beautiful which is a privately owned restaurant on Mass street in a very intimate setting where Asian Fusion cuisine is served. Checking out the menu, I was a little worried that I wasn't going to like anything she served me....but I loved everything! Amazing! A little on the pricey side  ~ but we Grouped it On and got an incredible deal. We also were able to bring our own wine, so Nathan and I sported Trader Joe's two buck Chuck and Brooke and D brought their own box, ha! Loved it!! The menu served was a 9 course menu and started with wasabi-coated peas, salted edamame, and blueberry tea. We then (in no particular order) experienced the rest of this fine chef's (Melinda) greatness:

  • Spicy Tuna Sashimi with Avocado and Crispy Rice
  • Mixed Berry Salad
  • Duck Tataki with Butteryaki Mushrooms
  • Seafood Custard
  • Curry Seafood Soup
....And, I can't remember the rest of the menu. But here are the pics from that night! Try it out sometime. :)

Seafood Custard

Spicy Tuna Sashimi with Avocado and Crispy Rice


Mixed Berry Salad


Duck Tataki with Butteryaki Mushrooms



Signing the guest book


smiles!

Looks like the boys didn't make the cut this time!


No comments:

Post a Comment