Aunt B is one of the coolest people I know. She is open, honest, and patient, and loves our family more than we will ever know! Mommy set up a dinner party to celebrate Aunt B's 36th birthday celebration and many friends and family came from near and far to join in on the celebration.
Can we say SUSHI!??!!
Unfortunately, I didn't get to any pictures....but we had a great time with everyone!
What I love about Brooke:
- She's loving.
- She likes to meet me at World Market or Target randomly to catch up for 30 minutes.
- She continues to try with people even if they don't reciprocate.
- She's passionate about her faith.
- She lets us have her kids over all the time to visit and stay the night.
- She loves building her kingdom. One. At. A. Time. :)
- She's open to new people coming in her life.
- She's an awesome cook and tries many new recipes and is always inviting for others to try them!
- She's beautiful.
- She's helpful as much as she can be with everyone (friends and family).
- She's thoughtful and considerate of others.
- Although she's very crunchy, I love that about her. She makes and creates things from scratch, shows me, and allows me to say, "Ya, I'm never going to do that, taste that, try that, or like that." But I love that she can do it for her family!
- She forgives...and forgets.
- I love that she worries at the right times and forgets to call at the wrong times (i.e. when she's in the hospital, lol).
- She continues to transform and shape herself to be a better person.
- Although vanilla is "all natural" flavoring, she will still enjoy an awesome Starbucks with me.
- She is adamant about wanting that "slow down, kids present" sign for her road.
- She's a great speaker!
- She loves my son so very much.
- She reminds me of the beauty in the world.
Happy 36th Brooke!!!