Friday, August 9, 2013

colton's 3rd birthday party

Colton turned three and we captured it on camera! Lots of water games, good grillin' food, fruits and veggies, and balloons galore! Great work on the party Aunt Amy!

The invite













party decor




Water gun games.

Fun in the water.

Daddy helping to set up.

Aunt Nana and the birthday boy!

Best buds ~ brothers!




Loving his cousin!


Trying to blow up a balloon!


Rare photo op for me and T.


SMILES BIRTHDAY BOY!


Buddies!




Daddy smiling!




A party's not complete without all the grandparents!

Colton and his Daddy.

I'm sure Tara doesn't realize she's not holding the gun correctly....;)


Grandpa taking aim!


Bri is hilarious!


Colton and Aunt Amy!


Swing

Missed....






YUM


Party Favors








Aunt Amy! SMILES!


Daddy and Ryan Gosling


Grandpa Terry taking the boys for a walk.


Huh? I said SMILE!


My beautiful Tristan.





2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for blogging about C's party! Love it! Thank you so much for taking awesome photos. I love the one of T & C. :) I never realized Ben looks so much like Ryan Gosling. You are so right, lol.

    ReplyDelete