Friday, February 14, 2014

valentine's day

Communication isn't just an important part of a relationship, it is the relationship. Listen without defending and speak without offending. Be honest, commit, and communicate always. My mother in law is the greatest. She explained to Tristan that Valentine's Day is about telling the people you love that you love them. This is what she did for me. She's such a wonderful, graceful, special person to me and I love her so very much. I went today to deliver flowers to all my sisters and my mom. It was so fun to see them smile! I also got to spend dinner with my boys tonight as well. It was the best. XOXO


Card from my mother in law. :)

From  my sister, it says: Briana, You're one of the world's best blessings.
Spunky, sweet, wonderful, forte. Thanks Brooke!!

Tulips from Tristan


Card from Tristan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment